How to Start a Profitable Digital Marketing Agency & Land High Paying Clients of $20,000+
Are you someone that wants to start a digital marketing agency? Maybe you would like to transition from a being a solopreneur or freelancer doing everything yourself, to an agency that allows you to pick and choose the things you enjoy doing. Then this might be for you.
Discover how to set your agency up for success from the very start. What you should be charging and ways to define your service offering so your ideal prospects understand your value and want to become your clients.
Learn how to identify your perfect client, position your agency as “The Choice” where you are attracting the big accounts that can afford what you deserve to be paid.
Learn the step-by-step sales process for getting sales appointments set, how to eliminate time-waster prospects, and how to qualify your prospects so you only work with the ideal clients that can pay you what you’re worth.
My name is Jason Swenk and I started my own agency from scratch when I was 22 years old.
I get it – it’s overwhelming and scary! I took the leap and ended up selling my agency 12 years later for 8-figures. Now, I’m going to help you cut through the confusion so you not only learn how to properly plan and launch your agency, but also to find and retain clients so you can build a reliable and predictable business.
Do you want to land $20,000+ projects?
Are you stressed about finding great clients that want to work with you?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with what to do next?
Discovering your success to freedom could start here.
One of the first goals we will have for you is for you to land that first $20,000 engagement, which can drastically change your world. You’ll feel a huge relief as you transition from struggling and feelings of uncertainty to freedom and enjoyment of your agency.
“We were getting like 10-12 leads a month, and now we’re getting like 50-60 a month. It’s crazy! We closed two $16k per month (12 month) clients in the last 3 weeks. And have added another 5-6 in the first two months. It’s bonkers!” ~ Chris Dreyer
“We were looking back over the past year, and looking for the single event that changed the course of our agency. Without question it was the day we began your program.” -Joel Eckman CEO, Globalsites.net
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll discover:
SYSTEM 1 – Charge What You’re Worth
- How to set your agency up for success from the very start.
- What you should be charging and how to increase your prices.
- How to overcome your own fears and client objections so you can charge what you’re worth.
- The key differences between charging hourly vs. value-based pricing. (And, why you should not be charging hourly.)
- Ways to define your service offering so your ideal prospects understand your value and want to become your clients.
- A plan on how to build your revenue stream and net more money.
SYSTEM 2 – Finding High Paying Clients
- How to identify your ideal clients and how you can leverage this knowledge to close more deals.
- The Authority Algorithm so prospects will pay you what you deserve.
- How to position you as an authority in your market, where you are attracting your ideal accounts.
- The way to position your agency as “The Choice” rather than just “A Choice.”
SYSTEM 3 – What Your Team Should Look Like
- Why and how to build a team so you are not a prisoner to your business.
- Who your first hire should be, and how to structure your team.
- The ins and outs of business partnerships, and how to structure them for a win.
- Maximizing productivity and the efficiencies in automation, delegation, and outsourcing.
SYSTEM 4 – Winning the Ideal Prospects That Can Pay $20k+
- The step-by-step sales process for getting sales conversations started.
- How to eliminate time-waster prospects, and how to qualify your prospects so you only work with your ideal clients.
- How to create and present a proposal that is not frustrating or time-consuming.
- How you need to position your agency for success after you win the engagement.
- How to overcome your prospects objections so you can win more business.
- Learn how to prevent the prospect from going silent after you send the proposal.